If these logos look familiar, your at the right place. If they don't, and your looking for editable
tables for your Laravel 5 project your in the right place. Use the CDN or download the resouces and
To do this, check out Yajra's
module on github and
dedicated site of examples.
This site is to promote the the DataTables Editor interface code to write data back to a Laravel
controller using AJAX.
- Supports the latest Datatables Editor 1.5.1 Multi-Row Editing
- Uses native Laravel form validation
- Works with single table or relationship models
- Source data reference can be Eloquent Collections, Eloquent Builder, or a string representing the Model class
- Complements Yajra Box for ajax table loading from Laravel
- Free under the MIT License
Has this code saved you a few hours or more of coding?
Please condider making a small contribution.
- Yajra's DataTables Laravel Interface